Thursday, April 16, 2009

Gettin' Crafty

So in the midst of trying to find animation employment I've been left with a lot of free time. For a few weeks I sat around and scratched my head wondering what to do next. Then it occurred to me that I should probably do what my mom always told me to do- sell purses online. This has since expanded to other things such as iPod cases, hair accessories, and now wallets. I opened an Etsy store called VAppleB (so perhaps people would associate my caricature signature with my store). Check it out HERE

Or if you're too lazy to check that out here's some photos:









interior




Add Video


I sold this one to my step grandma. Ha. I was really fond of it.

interior details
the following are all hair barrettes




I also made an amazing vinyl wallet as a gift for someone, but I'll refrain from posting pictures of that until it's been received.

So BUY BUY BUY! or feel free to commission me to make something custom. The options are endless.

No comments: